Sunday, February 18, 2007

2/13 WWE RAW HITLIST: McMahon and Trump, Michaels promo, Flair-Carrlito, Sign Guy

2/13 WWE RAW HITLIST: McMahon and Trump, Michaels promo, Flair-Carrlito, Sign Guy:

"McMahon and Trump: I didn't think that I would be giving this segment a Hit, but I was actually entertained by Vince McMahon and Donald Trump. The segment did go on too long, and they could have cut out a few minutes, but it was still good. The crowd showed early on that they were going to be great, and they kept that energy up the entire show. Both Trump and McMahon played off of the crowd very well. Trump responded not only to chants but also to one particular fan yelling at McMahon. I liked the idea of Trump challenging McMahon to a match and then McMahon backing off. It will be interesting to see who each choses as their representative. I just wish it was something other than hair vs. hair which is one of the stupidest stipulations in wrestling history. I would have thought that after his statements last week, McMahon would have made it a kiss my ass match."

No comments:

WWE SmackDown and Raw's Most Popular Posts