Thursday, July 23, 2009

Raw's Guest Hosts Continue

Raw has already had Seth Green and ZZ Top as guest hosts.
The next two up....

NBA All-Star Shaquille O’Neal and Entourage star, Jeremy Piven.

Shaq will be showing up mainly because he has a new reality television program on the ABC Network that debuts on August 18th.
And on the show, Shaq challenges other sports stars to their respective sports.
Now how much of a stretch is it to think that we will see Shaq in the ring on Raw with someone like Kane?
Or at least maybe a set up for an episode of his show.

I don't really know why they chose Jeremy Piven.
I like him.
I have ever since he played Spence Kovak on "Ellen", remember that?
And I really liked him in "Smokin' Aces".
Hey, I LIKED that movie!
But why have him on Raw other than he's promoting his new movie"The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard"?

Another name that keeps getting brought up as a Raw guest host is, believe it or not, Hulk Hogan.
However, any mention of The Hulkster gets shot down by Vince.
Can you really blame him?
I mean it is his show and Vince and Hogan really don't seem to get along too well.
(Understatement)

Since they keep going with the guest hosts, here's my ideas.
I tried to keep them all wrestling related.

1. Mickey Rourke and/or Marisa Tomei
2. Jack Black
3. David Arquette (WCW tie-in, and what's he done lately?)
4. Rose McGowan (She was in "Ready to Rumble" and she has Red Sonja to promote)
5, Dwayne Johnson (You know...The Rock)

No comments:

WWE SmackDown and Raw's Most Popular Posts